Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I'm baaack!

Well...a LOT has happened since my last update. I bet you thought I was GONE FOREVER (?)...well...I'm NOT!  We moved, I have a new private sector job and a new-to-us home in the great West!

I also suffered a series of horrible PC crashes that took some of my precious sorce files to the bit bucket in the sky....no worries...I have found my most recent sources and am dusting off on the road to recovery. Thanks for the recent inquiries and the encouragement!  I was pretty much ready to toss the whole thing until a few weeks ago.

I've lost about 2 weeks of development models (which is a LOT of modelling) but I should be able to recover if my PC cooperates. I had to re-format the HDD twice! Time for a new laptop - once I free up some moolah that is.  I'll post progress pics - and back up data every single day from now on....stay tuned...ad Merry Christmas!  I also now have a corporate Facebook page for my aviation art.  Just look for 'CanadianAirforceArt' on FB.

Rob