Friday, July 31, 2009

Starboard and Port Side Profile Drawings - Late CAF




UPDATE: Posters of the late CAF Mark 1 and 2 should be available for sale very shortly. The current (albeit fluid) plan is to produce (at least) 11 x 17 inch posters, but I'm open to suggestions. I am preparing a small questionnaire for potential buyers. I'll be asking you things like what details you would like on your Argus print (tail number, port or starboard side, Squadron markings, prop spinner color, date of the Argus scheme... you know...all the stuff that will make YOUR custom image special to YOU).

The cost isn't finalized yet but it will be very reasonable. So far, I have invested several hundred hours into this project and it's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm planning to make ANY Argus available from 1957 thru to 1981 available as an open edition (signed?), custom poster for you.

If this project interests you, please send me an e-mail (my address is embedded in the image) with "ARGUS PROFILE DRAWING" in the subject line. Once all the details are known, I'll send a mass mailing to all Argus nuts who I've heard from. Your responses and encouragement are important to keep this project alive. Pass it on!!!

Mark 1 sample now posted above with a detail view of that interesting countoured APS-20 Chin radome! Thanks for visiting. I hope you like the samples.

Stay tuned for more interesting posts in the near future!

~Rob